The New Renaissance Program
A learning experience with one goal: Develop the confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing you can always earn a living and thrive to the extent desired.
The New Renaissance is …
- A universally applicable approach to ensuring success in your World of Work.
- An interactive, fun, immersive learning experience.
- 24 hours of training focused on building 10 critical skills.
- Useful from day one.
The New Renaissance is not …
- A class on business startup (unless that’s what you want to make of it).
- A motivational seminar (However, it will be truly).
- All content is practical; The New Renaissance takes reality head-on!
Program Participants learn …
- How today’s World of Work has changed, and what that change demands of those of us who must work to earn a living (Hint: It’s all about successful entrepreneurship!).
- How to think and take action as successful entrepreneurs do, regardlessof whether you are an employee or employer (business owner).
- The 10 core entrepreneurial skills to which everyone must commit to lifelong development, practice and enjoyment.
- How to get the most from anypost-high school education…2-year, 4-year, vocational, business ownership, military, or social endeavor, any field of study or craft.
- How to manage time, your most precious resource. Take command of information overload; learn how to process and filter all that’s dumped on you.
- To stay out of the “rut”. Avoid stagnation and keep your options open until you find that passion, that mission, most fulfilling to you.
- Confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing you can always earn a living and thrive to the extent desired.
Who Should Participate …
Anybody at a crossroads or major decision point in their work life, but especially…
- High school graduates or 2-year associate degree earners entering college, military, or trade school.
- College graduates determining next steps…work? Grad school?
- Hourly workers and professionals in a rut who are enticed by the promise of business ownership.
- Overwhelmed and unhappy hourly workers and professionals.
Please fill in the form below and click on SUBMIT to learn more about how you can benefit from the New Renaissance Program.