The New Renaissance Program
A learning experience with one goal: Develop the confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing you can always earn a living and thrive to the extent desired.
The New Renaissance is …
- A universally applicable approach to ensuring success in your World of Work.
- An interactive, fun, immersive learning experience.
- 24 hours of training focused on building 10 critical skills.
- Useful from day one.
The New Renaissance is not …
- A class on business startup (unless that’s what you want to make of it).
- A motivational seminar (However, it will be truly).
- All content is practical; The New Renaissance takes reality head-on!
Program Participants learn …
- How today’s World of Work has changed, and what that change demands of those of us who must work to earn a living (Hint: It’s all about successful entrepreneurship!).
- How to think and take action as successful entrepreneurs do, regardlessof whether you are an employee or employer (business owner).
- The 10 core entrepreneurial skills to which everyone must commit to lifelong development, practice and enjoyment.
- How to get the most from anypost-high school education…2-year, 4-year, vocational, business ownership, military, or social endeavor, any field of study or craft.
- How to manage time, your most precious resource. Take command of information overload; learn how to process and filter all that’s dumped on you.
- To stay out of the “rut”. Avoid stagnation and keep your options open until you find that passion, that mission, most fulfilling to you.
- Confidence and peace of mind that comes from knowing you can always earn a living and thrive to the extent desired.
Who Should Participate …
Anybody at a crossroads or major decision point in their work life, but especially…
- High school graduates or 2-year associate degree earners entering college, military, or trade school.
- College graduates determining next steps…work? Grad school?
- Hourly workers and professionals in a rut who are enticed by the promise of business ownership.
- Overwhelmed and unhappy hourly workers and professionals.
Please fill in the form below and click on SUBMIT to register for the New Renaissance Program. You will be contacted with details about the dates, location and cost. There is no obligation to pay at this time.